We are currently looking for an intermediate / senior software developer for a SaaS company located in Montreal!
- Develop and maintain Windows applications, web services, windows services
- Analyze and resolve technical problems to implement features in existing products
- Collaborate with Developers, QA, BI and Operations teams
- Help define/clarify user requirements/stories, designs, estimates and work plans.
- Follow Agile methodology with active participation in sprint planning, sprint review and daily
- Learn and share new technology as per business needs
- Maintain ownership of assigned modules
More about you:
You could be our ideal candidate if you present:
- 5+ years of experience developing and delivering consumer software.
- 3+ years of development experience with .Net ecosystem and C#
- Hands-on experience with writing build scripts
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, MS SQL, Postgresql
- Strong understanding of MVC, Object Oriented Programming concepts and Service Oriented
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Driven personality focused on delivery and quality.
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
Even better if you have:
- Background in financial or credit card payment industry
- Experience working with Web Browser plug-ins and extensions
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with GIT/Bitbucket
- Understanding of fundamental design principals behind a scalable application
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- End-year Annual Bonus
- Health insurance with dental & vision
- Private Medical assistance
- Travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Sport Activity equipment reimbursement
- RRSP contribution match program.
- Flexible hours & summer hours
- Remote work (POST-covid-19)
- Workshops & webinars monthly
- We provide laptop, screens (max 2) and ergonomic chairs
- And much more …