We are currently looking for a Sr. C# (ERP) Programmer for a client located in Saint-Laurent, QC.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Senior ERP Programmer will have the following responsibilities:
- Write the technical analysis and build the test plan of required solutions
- Develop solutions according to specifications accepted and approved by the business
- Identify technical issues
- Estimate required effort
- Customize existing application (ERP) as required
- C# and VB.Net (latter used for maintenance only) Development
- Integration test
- Apply established development standards
- Writing and updating documentation
- Coordinate work with other developers
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 7+ Years of Experience as Programmer Analyst.
- .Net technology
- C# and VB.NET programming experience (Required)
- MS SQL development expertise (Required)
- Concepts SOA, WCF, XML, Web Services, IIS.
- Experience in development on ERP systems
- General knowledge of business processes in supply chain and freight forwarding.
- Solid ability in functional and technical analysis, ideally on ERP applications
- Ability to work together on common issues
- Analytical capability for solving programming issues
- Ability to work in a team on common issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Problem solving skills
- .NET Core experience is nice to have
This role is for someone looking to develop a career. It is a rewarding opportunity in an ever growing company in a thriving global industry.