- Write the technical analysis of the solution that will be proposed to the client.
-- Discuss the best avenue to take with peers.
-- Identify technical issues.
-- Determine the effort required.
- Develop solutions according to quotes accepted by customers.
-- Customization of the existing application (ERP)
-- Development in C#.
-- Preparation of Dashboard and Report.
- Ensure the quality of development
-- Monitoring of established development standards
-- Analysis of anomalies relating to the customizations developed (Bug)
-- Validation of the integration of the solution with the applications in place.
-- Writing and updating documentation.
-- Presentation of the developed solution to the consultant (internal) and client.
- 3-7 years of experience as a programmer analyst
- C# programming experience (WinForm, Entity FrameWork, ADO.NET)
- SOA, WCF, XML, Web Services, IIS concepts.
- Knowledge of SSRS and Crystal Report.
- Development experience on ERP systems, ideally on an environment with
its own FrameWork & development tools.
- General knowledge of business processes in Manufacturing & Distribution environments.
- Experience on Microsoft SQL (TSQL) 2010,2012 & + as well as tools like SSRS, SSIS.
- Bilingual (or good knowledge of written/spoken English).
- Good capacity in functional and technical analysis, ideally on applications of the type
- Document writing (analysis, test, user guide).
- Ability to work in a team on common files.
- Analytical capacity for the resolution of programming anomalies (bugs).