We're currently looking to fill a frontEnd integrator role for a SaaS company located in Montreal.
• Improvement of existing pages.
• Creating new pages.
• Write clean, elegant, accessible, and performant HTML and CSS code.
• Implement responsive web design principles to ensure that applications render well across multiple devices.
• Help standardize markup by designing a framework for creating new applications.
• Troubleshooting, signalling errors and coming up with creative solutions.
• Review web applications and the code base, and plan future upgrades with the development team.
• Work seamlessly with designers, product owners, and business stakeholders to translate designs/wireframes into front-end code.
• Possibility to grow inside the team.
• Be part of an international, ambitious and hard-working team.
More About You:
• Working experience: 2+ years;
• Expert skills in CSS and HTML;
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop;
• Work with Responsive Web Design and Cross-browser Compatibility;
• Work with SVN, GIT;
• Google PageSpeed Insights/Lighthouse;
Even better if you have:
• Good sense of teamwork;
• Excellent ability to adapt to change
This position is located in St-Laurent. We are working remotely (covid-19).
• 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
• Annual Bonus
• Health & Life insurance with dental & vision
• Flexibles hours & summer hours
• Work from home (covid-19)
• Subsidized public transportation card
• RRSP contribution match program
• Gym membership subsidy
• Barbecues in the summer
• Catering services
• Lunch & learn monthly
• Coaching program
• Dialogue & tap medical
• Employees Assistance program Morneau Shepell
• Free parking