We are currently looking for a fullstack web developer for a client of ours (SaaS product company) situated in Montreal.
Role and Responsibilities
Leverage your skills to participate in building an intelligent and easy-to-use software platform. We are looking for a Web programmer who will desig
develop, and improve our company's web pages, programs and applications. Your goal will be converting our needs into functional and user-friendly
websites and programs.
What you will do:
· Building fully functional programs.
· Designing user interface and web layout primarily using React.js front-end framework.
· Organizing testing and debugging on a regular basis.
· Upgrading and repairing existing designs and integrating with back-end data.
· Preparing technical documentation for user support
· Working with internal teams to identify system requirements.
· Analyzing platform performance and suggesting new features and improvements.
· Ensuring compliance with data security principles.
· Staying informed about latest industry developments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 3-5+ years working as a web developer.
· Strong experience with various programming languages and frameworks such as Typescript, Next.js, Node.js, React.js.
· Hands-on ability to create robust backend APIs.
· Good experience with testing automation best practices.
· API integration with 3rd party services.
· Great working knowledge with relational databases, with a preferable emphasis on MySQL.
· Good understanding of standard SEO best-practices.
· Basic knowledge of cloud systems architecture and DevOps (CI/CD).
· Strong communication and teamwork skills with close attention to detail.
· Good project management skills within a dynamic work environment.