Our client is looking for a forward thinking, motivated and energetic SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER with an
exceptional sense of leadership for a security software product. The product is a PC security application,
free for the end-user. The ideal candidate is passionate about consumer software,
building delightful user experiences and loves all things digital.
The Product Manager will have to take full ownership of the product, roadmap planning and prioritization of
features, user monetization, operational projects, and will work closely with the account team for success.
You will be managing a software with millions of daily active users, across several markets.
As a Product Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver specific software
products/enhancements via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled software development team.
You will be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at
a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Own, and manage the product roadmap
- Drive monetization, engagement, and retention strategies to deliver long-term growth
- Conduct rapid iteration from prototyping, all the way to test release and mass rollout
- Work closely with a multi-functional team (engineering, Design, BI, QA) to better define, implement,
and iterate on new features using agile methodology
- Prioritize feature development and backlog, ensure the features are released on time and in an
- Write user stories, specs, with clear acceptance criteria
- Manage the product lifecycle, from ideation through development to launch
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and make informed decisions, set success metrics / KPIs,
and measure results accordingly
- Monitoring key metrics, health data on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers & understand their needs.
- Promote culture of continuous improvement within the team (self, team members and stories)
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ideally 3+ years product management experience, ideally in the software or mobile app space
- Very Strong analytical skills, to analyze product performance data, and impact of any changes
- Strong technical understanding
- Creative thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships
- Strong communications skills covering a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and sense of urgency
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, BI, Accounts and Business Development
- Be highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced
environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 1 week at Christmas
- Group insurance: medical, dental and critical illness coverage Life insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Summer hours
- Annual Bonus
- Subsidized public transportation card
- RRSP contribution match program
- Gym membership subsidy or any sportive equipment’s reimbursement
- Free parking
- Lunch & Learn monthly
- Several Employee-run clubs and groups
- Remote work for now (due to Covid-19) *** Remote possible post-Covid-19 (TBD)