We are currently looking for a senior technical support (level 3) specialist for a Montreal based client that operates in the transport industry.
The Senior Technical Support Specialist will be working under the direction of the Systems Administrator Team Lead.
- As part of the I.T. team, your role will be to deploy, support and maintain the corporate infrastructure.
- Maintain and support the physical and virtual infrastructure across multiple geographic locations. Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Server 2008r2 -
Server 2019, VMWare 6.7, Office365 Enterprise suite.
- Maintain and support the corporate hardware and software inventory via asset management application.
- Maintain and support the corporate Anti Virus system.
- Maintain and support the IP Telephony system
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive Cybersecurity protocol based on leading practices
- Help desk support
- Availability after hours for emergencies when required.
- Other tasks and duties assigned from time to time by management
- 3+ years of experience in a multi-divisional organization
- Certifications; MCSA, Microsoft 365 Certified, CCNA, an asset
- Security certification; Security+, GSEC, an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office family products
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft operation system family and Microsoft office 365, including security best practices and protocols
- Strong general PC hardware & Software trouble shooting skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with a team