DevOps engineer with a definitive understanding of blending development and operations to quickly deliver the product to customers. Implementing CI/CD pipeline with Azure DevOps and automation tasks like SQL and PowerShell scripting to meet this requirement. Associated with infrastructure as code (IaC) to deploy and manage infrastructure in Azure as well as creating projects and related dependencies like Repos in Azure - DevOps via Terraform. Dealing with Docker to containerize apps. Additionally, a good understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Jan 2022 – Present
DevOps Engineer @ E-Commerce
Sept 2020 – Dec 2021
DevOps Engineer @ SaaS
- Jan 2019- Dec 2020 Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering- Industrial Automation Branch CONCORDIA University
- Sept 2005 –July 2009 Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Azad University
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Terraform Associate by HashiCrop
- Fundamentals of Docker and Kubernetes, Nigel Poulton www.Pluralsight.com
- Docker, Moshfegh Hamedani www.codewithmosh.com
- Networking Concept and Protocols, Ross Bagurdes www.Pluralsight.com
- Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learn...
- Azure DevOps: Design and implement Multi-stages CI/CD pipelines
- Terraform: Contributing to Developing Terraform provider by Go. (Local Content
- Management Platform-CMP)
- Terraform: Creating Azure DevOps project (including: Project, Variable Groups, Repos,
- Service-Accounts, Policies,...
- Docker: Containerize Api and Web projects in the dev environment.
- Azure DevOps: Implementing Email Notification (SendGrid tool) in multi-stage pipelines.
- PowerShell: Blob Storages migration via automation scripts- dealing with AZCopy tool
- Azure DevOps: Developing tasks with contributing PowerShell...
- Professional DevOps/Cloud Engineer with 8+ years of IT Experience and ability to accomplish all aspects of the software configuration management (SCM) process, systems deployment engineering (SDE), AWS, Azure, GCP and DevOps in CI/CD pipeline, Build/Release management.
- Created and implemented systems software to analyze data towards improving the existing ones
- Highly proficient in segregating the Azure services as part of sprint planning and preparing the hardening checklist for each Azure services. Creating new Azure ARM templates and artifacts to update the existing PAAS services.
- Experience in Azure active directory where I created users and groups...
Sr. Cloud/DevOps Engineer @ SaaS
Feb 2021 – Nov 2022
- Supporting On-call support for applications and Infra management 24*7.
- Managing Kubernetes RBAC with AWS IAM roles, Kubernetes cluster installations & upgradations and provisioning node groups using terraform.
- Creating namespaces, service accounts, secrets, modifying config maps, SC, PV and PVC volumes for data.
- Persistence and deploying pods using CI-CD pipelines based on requests raised on Jira tickets.
- Automating Authentication and Authorization with Onelogin VLDAP on internal applications.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (2007 - 2011)
- PG Diploma in Enterprise Project Management (2013- 2015)